Read Write Inc English program
We are partnered with the Ruth Miskin foundation, Read Write inc and Belfast university. Over the last few years we have changed the way we teach phonics, reading and writing as a result of using the RWI scheme in EYFS and KS1. We also deliver the fresh start program for children who may have joined us from other countries and who have English as an additional language in KS2.
Click the links below for further information.
Our Read Write Inc phonics and reading scheme for EYFS and KS1 is also supplemented by Collins Big Cat and Oxford Reading Tree reading schemes. We also have some reading books from story street and story worlds reading schemes.
- Ruth Miskin.com
- Reading parent FAQs for RWI Phonics
- Reading ten top tips for parents
- RWI My Reading and Writing kit
- How we teach reading with RWI - Answers for parents
- RWI Handwriting Phrases
- RWI Fred Games
- RWI Reading at Home Booklet 1
- RWI Reading at Home Booklet 2
- How we Teach Reading at St Nicholas