Did you know that we work closely with 1decision PHSCE program to support social, health and emotional aspects of learning in key stage 1?
Reassuringly, 1decision is one of the first primary programmes to receive the PSHE Association Quality Assured kite mark. By using the best resources available, schools can feel confident that through a planned PSHE programme, students will acquire the knowledge, understanding, and skills they need to manage their lives now and in the future. As part of a whole school approach, PSHE education develops the qualities and attributes pupils need to thrive as individuals, family members, and members of society. To allow children to engage and enjoy all of what education has to offer we need to ensure that they:
- are not suffering with any Personal issues,
- are Socially ready for our society,
- understand the importance of their Health,
- and the Economics of their environment.
You can find out more about the program here:
1decision.co.uk | PSHE Primary Resources
Safeguarding. 1decision provides unique student-focused safeguarding tools embedded in a high quality PSHE/ICT programme. Using a mixture of resources that cover ...
However did you also know:
- Children form our school act in the materials?
- Our school is used for filming of these incredibly valuable resources?
- We support the program through use of school site, use of resources.
Recently we visited Dee Dee to see the launch of some new materials and KS2 have been trialling the all new key stage 2 1 decision range with a view to moving to this program September 2018.