Christingle Service - Tues 4th Dec 2pm
Children will be making Christingles using materials, some of which have been donated by The Children's Society. Your child will then be able to bring their Christingle home after the service. We are asking for a donation for the Children’s Society to support the valuable work they do with children. Suggested donation is £1 per child. Please send this in with your child.
The symbolism in the Christingle shows:
- The orange – represents the world.
- The red ribbon – indicates the love and blood of Christ.
- The dried food and sweets – symbols of God’s creations.
- The lit candle – symbolises Jesus, the light of the world.
- The sticks – symbolises north, south, east and west showing God’s provision stretches in every direction.